Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fashion Week(s)

In celebration of fashion week, I have decided to post pretty pictures (: If you haven't already noticed, I'm not that fashion-y: if style.com is complaining that something is too "red carpet friendly", then that probably means I'll like it. I'm not into the stuff that can never be worn off the runway. A lot of this stuff is Monique Lhuillier (I became a little obsessed), and not all of it is even from this year.






Carolina Herrera. So cool.



















I love this. LOVE









The bottom is so beautifully textured.





















Love the bottom, once again.

Gorgeous. Amazingly structured.
































I'm not usually into feathers, but I think this looks amazing.

















































Love the dress on the right.


















Dress on the right on Carine is amazing (couture)

















The newsboy cap almost ruins it for me.




















No comments: