Monday, July 9, 2007

Celebrity profile: Mischa

This isn't for everyone, but I like it.


Love the dress on Mischa--very cute and modern. (she seems to look much better when she goes for clean cuts and less accessories)


Yet another mini, and it looks adorable.


I love that coat


Very simple and cute





I'm going to go ahead and assume this is Missoni...and it looks great. So young and fresh.








Very clean and polished, but I wish people would get over the black nail polish.






I really like this dress--very summery






Love the shoes and dress.






I don't know how she does it, but Mischa pulls off nude colors very well.










The HAIR!






Wow I didn't know she had her hair short like in the left pic...I like it.
That dress is gorgeous.
Cute without trying too hard.
Ughh I love this dress.











In the spirit of OC-ness, I decided to do a celebrity profile on Mischa Barton. Admittedly, some of her fashion choices are horrendous (i.e.the high wasted jeans, the weird gladiator-sandal-flat things, etc.), but you must admit that her hair and makeup usually look great, and sometimes, just sometimes, she manages to look cute. Here's a look back.






No comments: