Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Jessicas

My celebrity profile today is on the Jessicas. No, NOT jessica simpson (ughh). Biel and Alba. Jessica Biel has pretty simple, but glamorous style. Alba also opts for simple, with her signature "below the knee" dresses. It works for both of them.

I love the silhouette

Very cute winter coat, but is she holding a whoopee cushion?

Nice dress, but seriously, she sticks her butt out so much she def. plays up the "I have a big butt" card.

Nice color with interesting details.

Love the poof

She could use a bra, but the color is unexpected and the cut is clean, so I guess it's gonna be okay.

Simple, but cute.

Very pretty cover up


Evidently she likes black.

The corset top is adorable.

Love the shoes, like the nude color.

Not sure about the sleeves, but I love the sleek feel.

No comments: