Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Celebrity Profiles

I got lazy and decided to combine a bunch of celebrity profiles so here they are: Claire Danes, Sienna Miller, Eva Longoria, and Jennifer Anniston. Here's a summary:

Claire Danes has really come into her own lately
When she's not donning sweatsuits and "Go Tony" jeans, Eva Longoria does look nice.
Brad Pitt is a jerk. Jen Anniston always look great.
Sienna Miller has recently made some horrendous fashion choices, but she sporadically manages to look very nice.


Love the boots. Love Jude Law

I love how you can see the dress swooshing. I also like the "it looked this way when I woke up" hair.


Cute dog. Cute dress.

Pretty.

Love the cut and color of the dress.

This is cute, but I think it might be a little short to get married in. Just a teensy bit.

Like a Grecian goddess.

Simple and chic.


effortless.

Nice shoes.

Cute dress.

This pretty much sums up her style.

Love the jacket. I want a cropped jacket, too!

No comments: