Wednesday, July 11, 2007

wow so this is going to be a long one--I was on the Elle website, and they have all these slideshows for dresses, bags, etc. and I absolutely loved it. I would def. recommend going on there and checking it out yourself. here are some of my favorites:

http://www.elle.com/shopping/






Love the corset top and the length.

So pretty and ballerina-esque

I would wear this to a flapper-themed party


Cute.




As you can see, I love the babydoll style.



The details are great on this one.


The top is gorgeous--I'm a bit unsure about the bottom


I'm not crazy about the bubble hem, but I love the top.




I love this girl's hair!


I'd have to see this one on, but it looks cool


So simple, but chic.


Beautiful.





Great red carpet wear.


Love the color, love the silhouette


The sleeves are cute.



That was a lot of work. Too bad no one actually reads this, b/c I did a good job if I say so myself.

No comments: