Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Dresses3

So here's another dress post, and most of these are pretty formal.


you have to be pretty artsy to pull this off. keep it clean and it could look cute





I love the neckline and the volume of the skirt


So cute and sweet


nice color, not sure about the sash in the middle but oh well.


I bet this would look adorable on--kind of like reese at the golden globes.




This would be my dream prom dress (I don't like long dresses for prom)


Beautiful color, interesting neckline.


Love it



So cute--very summery, kind of nautical.



I want to see this one on.


Love the pattern and the shape

Once again, adorable pattern.




Beautiful color. Its simplicity is amazing.


Cute.


Love this.

Very pretty color once again, but in diff. fabric.

Minus the leggings, it would be cute.




cute top

very pretty, but why does everybody insist on ruining a beautiful dress with jersey?

No comments: