Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Hills






she also has this dress in blue. I think it's from her fashion line.



very sophisticated

The shoes!




This def. shows you how to wear the voluminous shirt plus skinny jeans trend. So cute. Oh and I love her jeans w/ the zippers at the bottom.


I love Lo! and her dress.






Audrina's dress is cute here, too.





Very pretty dress.


Ugh. Disregard Vanessa Minillo...I have nothing against her, but she seems to be more of a tee and jeans kind of person.









Pretty color, nice necklace.










Love Whitney's dress here!









Yes, I do waste about a half an hour every monday night watching the hills, and I was impressed by Lauren's outfits this monday! Thus, I have decided to do a whole post dedicated to her style.




p.s. heidi and spencer are bitches. (:

No comments: