Thursday, August 16, 2007

Vanity Fair

So the whole idea of this post was Reese Witherspoon in the movie Vanity Fair. I got a little sidetracked though, b/c pictures from the magazine kept coming up on google, and I couldn't resist. Then I thought of Emma and Pride and Prejudice (amazing novels, by the way), and I had to include them, b/c I love that kind of clothing. Oh and I would highly recommend the BCC version of Pride and Prejudice (Colin Firth is Mr. Darcy!).

Pre-hobo style, anorexia days.


I like the red dress.

Loved Jane's dress. And I'm glad that Jane is actually pretty (in the modern sense) in this version.

Once again, Jane's dress is pretty
(blond girl)


Emma!


Mr. Knightley (:





I love her hair!



This is one of my favorite scenes, purely b/c of her pink dress.




I love Felicity Huffman's shoes.

Reese Witherspoon, always adorable.







No comments: