Tuesday, August 7, 2007

mischa#2

and here is yet another mischa barton photos for one simple reason: magazines dress pretty people in pretty clothes (and shoes). After discovering this, I went to a mischa website and voila, millions of pics.


the shoes, the fit of the dress, everything is perfect.

I love the pattern. (and shoes)



so pretty. and I love the hair.

I love te shape and pattern and color of this!

gorgeous dress. very cool pattern. oh and love the hair.


i want this dress.






LOVE the dress, LOVE the jacket, love the leather jacket over dress pairing.

cool color combo.







adorable dress, adorable colors. reminds me of peaches and summer and ice cream.

THIS is how you do ankle boots.







Very interesting and artsy. Like the simple hair.





THIS DRESS. Is very pretty.










No comments: