Thursday, August 9, 2007

Kelly Ripa

Let me just begin by saying that I love all of Kelly Ripa's outfits on Live with Regis and Kelly. LOVE. That will basically explain this next post.




I love how she puts a classic, chic twist on trends.


I'm also a fan of the blouse and pencil skirt look, as shown here.





THE SHOES.







I love this print.








wow she def. has muscles. Kind of scary.







Once again, the shoes are amazing. And I must add that I found a disturbing amount of pictures showing kelly shoving her shoes in people's faces. She must be proud of them (I would be).
Love the nude shoe.








I also love the boots!


Ughh. I hate the tattoo. it ruins the shoes. Don't do it, people.

Of course I love the cropped jackets.






Cropped jacket, once again!














No comments: